Friday, August 17, 2012

Term 3 Week 5

Hi again!

Another week has flown by and we are all ready for the weekend.

This week we have released another episode of Take Two News - this time about our school value of honesty.  It is really good and includes interviews of pupils from other classrooms:


For writing we wrote recounts sharing our experience of a time when we felt success - we have stories about skiing, camp challenges, sports and other activities for you to read on our personal blogs.

We enjoyed miniball again with Callum on Tuesday and also met up with the Year 13s from Menzies College for an afternoon of cooperative games.

We have started putting our names down for the roles we would like to audition for in our Senior Production - singing rehearsals will begin next week!

Well done to the Rippa Rugby team on Sunday for representing our school and showing great enthusiasm and teamwork.  We didn't get a win but did have a lot of fun! Thanks to Caleb Young and Nathan Bee from Menzies College for coaching us.


With Mrs Miller yesterday we used salt dough to make some creations that we will paint when she is here next time. Some of us made our initials, while others made little creatures or objects.  It will be cool to see how they look when they are finished!

Have a good weekend everyone!
Nich was our VIP this week!

2 comments:

Room Kokako 2010-2012 said...

What I injoyed this week was when Mrs. Miller was here and when making a sculpture out of saltdo cause we had to make every thing we want.
NICH:]


What I enjoyed about this week was designing a salt dough battle axe with Mrs Miller.
!Thomas!


I most enjoed about this week is mini ball i learnt more skills like chess passes becaus i can do it a lot easier ;) Tyla


This week I enjoyed playing fun games with the Menzies peoples My favourite game was Bang.Rhianna

This week I engoyed having the Menzie's kids came and played games with us!-Maria-






Room Kokako 2010-2012 said...

What I enjoyed this week was making sculptures with saltdough with Mrs Miller.
Maddy

What I enjoyed this week is playing with the salt dough.
Gabby

This week I enjoyed going to the ripper rugby tournament and playing with saltdough.
Kobie

This week I enjoyed it when Mrs Miller came and we made salt dough sculptures. Kieran =>

This week I enjoyed it when the Menzies College Leaders came to do LOTS OF FUN GAMES!!!!!
Caitin => :]


This week I enjoyed when the MENZIES COLLEGE leaders came and played games with us it was so fun.
Marina

This week I enjoyed when the Menzies leaders came and we played heaps of games and it was awesome!
Brittany.

This week I enjoyed when the Menzies Kids came to our school to play games and have fun but it was not just fun it was AWESOME!!!
Keryn.

This week I enjoyed doing the take two news because it was fun getting to interview people.
William!

This week I enjoyed having the Menzies College leaders come and play games with us. It was AWESOME!!!!
Renee.

This week I enjoyed doing saltdough with Mrs Miller. It was awesome. Hayden

This week I ENJOYED doing salt dough. I made beads for a necklace and it was AWESOME!!
Freya.

This week I enjoyed when the Menzies Collage came to play games. Breana