Thursday, February 2, 2012

Room Kokako 2012!

Hi everyone!

Very exciting this week as the pupils returned to school and both 'old' and new Room Kokako pupils gathered here to begin their final year with us as Year Sixes!

We welcomed Sarah from Waimahaka and also Miss Van den Beld from the University of Otago.

One of our first tasks was to review a poem called The One Thing I Won't Eat by Kenn Nesbitt (and we won't tell you what it was except that it had something to do with snot!)

We made our own little video of what we wouldn't eat - here's a look at the super kids of Room Kokako 2012...



17 comments:

Mrs C said...

This week I enjoyed seeing everyone back at school and getting back to work.

Thomas said...

This week I enjoyed seeing all my friends back at school

kieran said...

this week I enjoyed seeing all my friends back at school.

Jordan said...

Thisb week I ejoyed riding the scoters.

shaz said...

This week I enjoyed seeing all my friends again and doing some learning. :)

Bailey said...

This week I enjoyed making our freaky photos

caitlin said...

This week I enjoyed the us making
cartoon faces most of them funny.

Maria said...

This week I enjoyed making the cartoon faces.

maddy said...

This week I enjoyed making the funny faces

kobie said...

This week I enjoyed seeing my frends at school and going to the library.

Hayden said...

This week I enjoyed coming back to school.

Brittany said...

This week I enjoyed caming to school.

Freya said...

This week I enjoyed doing math games it was fun.

Josh L said...

This week I enjoyed making My freaky photo.

breana said...

this week i enjoyed art this week

Sarah said...

This week I enjoyed making the photo faces.

Josh lg said...

This week I liked learning about the freaky photos.