Monday, July 23, 2012

Senior Ski Trip

We had an absolutely fantastic time at the Remarkables Ski Field near Queenstown on Friday 20th July - with perfect weather and skiing conditions we were straight onto the slopes for our lessons.

For most of the group it was their first time skiing, with only a few of the Year Sixes and a few of the Year 4s and 5s having been before. We all enjoyed practising our skills and whizzing down the slopes according to our level of ability and confidence.

Thanks tonnnes to the many parent helpers who were with us both as skiers and as 'base-camp' helpers, and a huge thanks to Mrs Johansen for all the preparation she did for us to make sure we would have a great time!

This is the slideshow of some of the photos of Room Kokako kids in action up on the slopes:


Mrs C - I enjoyed seeing everyone learn new skills and have so much fun practising!
kobie-I enjoyed going down some of the sloops and having heaps of fun.
Josh H - I enjoyed seeing everyone have fun and going down the big hill
Hayden- I enjoyed going down the big slope
Maria-I enjoyed going down the sugar bowl with Dad, Mum, Josh R and Thomas.
Jake-I enjoyed going down the sugar bowl with Dad. I also like watching snowboreders do tricks.
Caitlin-I enjoyed the steapest hill on the learner slope it was so fun it was funny when dad fell over!:]
Rhianna-I enjoyed going down the hills on the learners slope it was fun.That was my first time sking and I was up on the skies flying down those hills I wish it never ended.






No comments: