Friday, May 20, 2011

Term 2 Week 3

This week the Year Fives are on camp at Edenview for a night. They are doing: drama, dance and art as well as indoor bowls and a bush walk.


Painting by Rhiannon

Back at school we Year Sixes are doing lots of school work. We have made blow-painted autumn tree paintings and written awesome poems to go with them (check them out on our pupil pages through the link below to our wikispace). We have practised our time-telling skills on the Studyladder website.


Laura helps Taya practice her German words


We had another german lesson with Laura - it is really FUN!!! We learnt how to say my brother is... and  my sister  is... and other family words.  We played a board game made by Mrs Coyle, using a ten-sided dice so we could count up to ten in German, and using the days of the week to land on.

We have practised the cross-country course over at the rugby grounds and are all set for Tuesday's race!

By Taya and Mrs Coyle

4 comments:

Lance said...

This week I enjoyed the velodrome
it was awesome!


My speech was a muck up at the start but it was alright

I would like to improve on maths

Rhiannon said...

This week I enjoyed going to the velodrome and doing cycling and basketball.

My speech was good but I spoke to fast.

I would like to improve on basic facts and getting 85 or over

Lance said...

This week I enjoyed playing computer games

This week I learnt how to play tank mania

I would like to improve on my writing

Abbey said...

Nice painting Rhiannon It looks cool