Friday, March 2, 2012

Term One Week Five







Hi all! This week our VIP was Maria, seen below sharing a few aspects of her busy life!

Yesterday we looked at some abstract paintings by Wassily Kandinsky and then created our own paintings inspired by him - we will finish these today.

With Mrs Shepherd we finished our paper collage action people showing that exercise is healthy for us - we created dancers, netballers, ice skaters, tennis players, rugby players, gymnasts and wrestlers, and even shovellers!

Last week, as part of our response activities to the poem 'Old Flowers' by Caroline Hall, we practised taking macro photos using the digital camera. Mrs Coyle has printed our best shots and they are on display in the interview/piano room - come and check out our fantastic photos in person. (Some of us have also displayed our photos on our personal blogs.








For our reflections this week we will comment on our favourite type of exercise and why...

19 comments:

kieran said...

My favourite exercise is wrestling:) because its fun and a bit painful:(

Hayden said...

My favourite exercise is biking because Iam good at it.

Brittany said...

My favourite exercise is ice skating because it is fun to do.

kobie said...

My favourite exercise is running because you can lose a lot of weight.

Keryn said...

My favourite exercise is football because it is fun to play and it is fun to get outside and have some fun.

Freya said...

My favourite exercise is football because it is fun to play and you can play it with your friends!

Josh L said...

My favourite exercise is boxing because it is fun you learn how to defend your self.

marina said...

My favourite exercise is soccor because you can do it with your friends and you can hang out

Maria said...

My favourite exercise is running because I con see my friends as welln as exercising.

Josh said...

My favourite exercise is rugby because you can have lotes of fun

Breana Harvey said...

My favourite exercise is biking because I like biking to new places.

William said...

My favourite exercise is rugby sevens because in rugby sevens you are always running and you never stop till the clock runs out.

Thomas said...

My favourite exercise is riding my scooter round the town.

Sam said...

my favorate exercise is karate you get to train to become a black belt.

Renee said...

My favourite exercise is netball because you have to run around alot.

Maddy said...

My favourite exercise is ballet because you can go on your tipy toes.

Maddy said...

My favourite exercise is ballet because you can go on your tipy toes.

caitlin said...

my favourite exercise is swimming cause i am good at it

caitlin said...

my favourite exercise is swimming cause i am good at it