Friday, October 28, 2011

Term 4 Week 1 - the countdown is on!

Welcome back everyone!  We were all excited to be back on Tuesday - it was awesome to have Labour Day off school to be able to celebrate the All Blacks' fantastic win of the the RUGBY WORLD CUP!!  Well done guys, we are all very proud of you and think you all did a super job and are awesome Kiwi blokes!


We have all come back feeling refreshed from our holiday and ready for the last eight weeks of school - the last eight weeks at Edendale School for our 16 Year Sixes!  It will be sad to farewell our classmates as they leave for college and we look forward to enjoying their last term with us together.

So, what has been happening?

Our Pet Day pictures are ready to go - the theme is machinery and we worked them with pastels.
We have been completing some publishing of our responses to the Bear Grylls' recount that we read last term and preparing to write instructions on how to be a...(All Black, mother, shopkeeper, Santa Claus, kiwi kid, father, teacher, farmer, or Silver Fern).
We have begun swimming - Wed and Fri afternoons.

22 comments:

Gabby said...

The best part of the week was drawing our art for Pet Day.

Madi said...

The best part of this week was swimming and the Pet Day art because I enjoy art and swimming.

shaz said...

The best part of this week was doing pet day, i enjoy being creative,working with pastel brightened it up.It was fun!
It was also fun to see everyone again.

Anton said...

The best part of this week was when I got back to school because I got to see all my friends. I also enjoyed drawing Pet Day art.

Maria said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maria said...

The best part of this week was drawing our art for Pet Day.

daniel said...

The best part of this week was seeing all my friends

kim said...

The best part of this week was when I got to school and saw my friends.

Taya Lewis said...

The best part of this week was Monday because it was the first day back at school.

Hayden said...

The best part of the week was doing my pet day art.

Liam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MCKENZIE said...

The best part of this week was Tuesday because I got to see all my awesome friends and teacher again.

josh R said...

The best part of the week was Monday because it was the fist day of the school week.

Hannah said...

The best part of the week was being back at school and hanging out with my friends.

kieran coyle said...

The best part of the week was swimming because I pulled Tom in with a broom:D.

liam said...

The best part of this week was Tuesday because I got to catch up with all of my friends. I also enjoyed drawing my pet day art.

Josh Jolly said...

The best part of this week was tuesday because I got to play with my friends after a long time.
I also liked going swimming because I got to pull people in with a pole.

Thomas said...

The best part of this week was going swiming at the pool learning different swiming techniques

dylan said...

The best part of this week was when we got back school because I got to see all my friends.

Abbey said...

Aw yeah yay for all blacks ae feel sorry for aaron cruden ae

Rhiannon said...

Yea Abbey
Go the mighty All Blacks

Taya said...

This week I enjoyed the Sience road show I would like to know more about picth and volume.